McDonald’s & ISAtv Charity Basketball Game Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Eligibility. Open to legal U.S. residents, thirteen (13) years of age or older as of date of entry. Employees and their immediate family members (parent, siblings, children and spouse, and person residing in the same household whether related or not) of ISAtv (“Sponsor”) and its parent and affiliated companies, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies, and all other companies associated with the Sweepstakes, and their respective agents, officers, and directors, and all individuals, including, but not limited to, consultants, independent contractors, authorized agents and retailers and their respective employees, so called “temporary employees,” former employees and interns (and their immediate family members) who have, within the past six months, performed services for Sponsor, are not eligible to enter or win. Void in Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, U.S. Military installations in foreign countries, and anywhere outside of the U.S. and where prohibited by law. McDonald’s is not the sponsor or administrator for this promotion.
2. Sweepstakes Period. The Sweepstakes will begin on Monday, May 23, 2016, at 10:00 am Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) and end on Wednesday, June 22, 2016, at 5:00 pm PST (“Sweepstakes Period”).
3. How to Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, the contestant will be asked to submit a tweet or Instagram post sharing what their Go-To McDonald’s meal would be, tag @ISAtv and @McDonalds, and use #McDLovinBballSweeps for a chance to win the grand prize (respectively https://www.instagram.com/isatv/, https://twitter.com/isatvofficial, https://twitter.com/mcdonalds and https://www.instagram.com/mcdonalds/ ).
The contestant will be asked to share their photo booth photo on social media (through Twitter or Instagram) and tag @ISAtv and @McDonalds and use #McDLovinBballSweeps for a chance to win the grand prize. (respectively https://www.instagram.com/isatv/, https://twitter.com/isatvofficial, https://twitter.com/mcdonalds and https://www.instagram.com/mcdonalds/ ).
The grand prize will be a McDonald’s and ISAtv prize pack, which will include McDonald’s merchandise and a signed basketball from the ISAtv stars. One (1) post will serve as one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
4. Sweepstakes Drawing: Sponsor will randomly select a total of five (5) winners on Thursday, June 23, 2016, at 10:00 am PST, and the winners will be contacted via Twitter or Instagram. Winners are subject to verification by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. An entrant is not a winner of any prize, even if his or her registration form is selected, until entrant’s eligibility has been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete.
5. Verification of Potential Winners: Potential Winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these official rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The potential winner will be notified by mail, email, or phone. If the potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted within two (2) business days of the winner announcement on Tuesday, June 7, 2016, such winners forfeit the prize. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will randomly select an alternate potential winner from all remaining eligible entries for that day. All alternate potential winners are subject to all requirements set forth in these official rules. Only five (5) alternate winners for each prize will be selected after which the prize(s) will remain un-awarded. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded.
6. Prizes. Five (5) Winners will be provided with a McDonald’s Lovin’ BBall Sweepstakes prize, consisting of a McDonald’s Arch Card and special merchandise (est. retail value: $40/Winner).
ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL TAXES AND FEES, INCLUDING INCOME TAX, SALES TAX AND LICENSE FEES, AND ANY OTHER EXPENSES ARISING OUT OF THE RECEIPT AND USE OF THE PRIZES, ARE SOLELY THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNERS. ANY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE STATED ESTIMATED VALUE OF A PRIZE AND ITS ACTUAL VALUE WILL NOT BE AWARDED. WINNERS AGREE TO ACCEPT PRIZE “AS IS.”
7. Restrictions. Prize is nonrefundable and nontransferable. Sponsor is not required to offer any substitutions, cash redemptions, or alternative to prizes awarded under this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event a prize is unavailable. Recipient of prize must have a U.S. mailing address. All prizes awarded are subject to the restrictions and limitations noted in these Official Rules.
8. General Entry. Any individual who attempts or otherwise encourages, directly or indirectly, false contact information under multiple identities, by cellular phone, Internet, or otherwise, or uses any device or artifice to enter or encourage, directly or indirectly, false entries, as determined by the Sponsor or Sweepstakes Administrator, will be disqualified. Mutilated, lost, illegible, corrupted, or incomplete entries will be deemed ineligible and disqualified. Sponsor, together with any Co-Sponsor, and Sweepstakes Administrator, and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers (including all prize providers), printers, and distributors, and the respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents of each and any other person or entity related in any way to this Sweepstakes (collectively “Sweepstakes Entities”), are not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, or damaged entries or for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the sender, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes which may limit the ability to play or participate, or by any human error that may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes, or for any printing errors in these Official Rules. If for any reason (including infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, tampering, sabotage, natural disasters, acts of God, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of Sweepstakes Entities that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes) the Sweepstakes is not capable of being conducted as described in these Official Rules, Sponsor shall have the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes, and select the prize winner(s) from entries received prior to the action taken, or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to prosecute any fraudulent entries to the fullest extent of the law. At Sponsor’s sole discretion, entrants, winners and guests who do not comply with these Official Rules or attempt to interfere with this Sweepstakes in any way may be disqualified.
9. Release and Indemnification. By entering, entrants and winner agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, together with any Co-Sponsor and Sweepstakes Administrator, which shall be final for all purposes hereunder, and agree: (1) Sweepstakes Entities may use (unless prohibited by law) their names, likenesses, images, photographs, voices, cities/states of residence, and biographical information for advertising, trade and promotion in any media or format now or hereafter known, including on the Internet or via wireless application protocol, without further compensation, permission or notification, except where prohibited by law; and (2) to release, hold harmless and indemnify Sweepstakes Entities from and against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described) with respect to or arising out of either (i) entrants’ participation in the Sweepstakes or in any Sweepstakes-related activity; or (ii) the receipt, possession, or use or misuse of the prizes awarded in the promotion, including but not limited to, any claims for damage to property, personal injury or death, or claims based on defamation, rights of privacy, rights of publicity or merchandise delivery.
10. Miscellaneous Conditions. Except to the extent preempted by federal or other applicable state law, the Sweepstakes shall be governed by the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any conflict of law provisions thereof. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between entrant and Sponsor, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the County of Los Angeles, State of California, having competent jurisdiction, which court shall apply the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any conflict of law provisions thereof.
11. Winners’ List and Official Rules. You may request the names of winners and official rules by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope by June 25, 2016 to: ISAtv 5200 West Century Blvd #708, Los Angeles, CA 90045
12. Sponsor: ISAtv 5200 West Century Blvd #708, Los Angeles, CA 90045. McDonald’s is not a sponsor of this competition.