Happy Halloween everybody! Anyone dressing up or going trick-or-treating tonight?! Well, before you do, check out our special Halloween post, where some of your favorite ISA artists give us the scoop on some of their own past Halloween experiences! You might even get some last-minute costume ideas!
1. What Candy were you most excited to receive on Halloween?
2. What was your most favorite Halloween costume you’ve ever worn?
1. I always looked forward to getting Nerds and Twix. Bottlecaps too, I feel like I ONLY ate those during Halloween.
2. One year I got to be a ninja and I was really excited because I got to have a sword. Best costume ever though was when I was in kindergarten. I don’t actually remember, but my mom told me. I wanted to be a Ninja Turtle, but she didn’t want to buy an expensive costume, so she just dressed me in green, wrapped a wok in green fabric and hung it on my back. I wore a wok to school. Pretty creative I gotta admit. =)
1. Gummy bears!
2. Ninja Turtles – heroes in a half-shell.
1. I prefer eating Asian fruit candies to any American ones.
2. My favorite costume I ever wore was this Gundam Robot suit I made out of cardboard!
1. Violet Crumble.
2. A box.
1. Favorite candy: caramel apple. Worst candy:Those butterscotch candy in gold wrappers!
2. I dressed up as the Pillsbury Dough-boy 2 years ago. Every girl would poke my tummy which means I got to poke them back.
1. Apple Jolly Ranchers.
2. I was a pretty mean-looking Freddy Kreuger one year.
1. I’m not much of a candy guy so I never really got excited for it. I’d rather get an apple. But if I had to choose, I liked Smarties because they last the longest. Least excited to get Tootsie Rolls.
2. I never went all out on costumes, but I enjoyed the ones where I could hide behind a mask and pretend to be someone else for a day. The downside was that it got really hot and sweaty in there. I didn’t mind as a kid though.
1. I loved getting Skor bars for Halloween.
2. Dressing up as G.I. Joe characters!
1. I loved getting those Mexican push up candy thing? (I totally don’t know what they’re called, but those were/are my favorites!). My least favorite candy to receive were peanut butter filled candy.
2. I didn’t really dress up too much back in the day.. but my favorite would probably have to be my costume this year: Lady Gaga.. only because I got to wear a wig!
Comment below and let us know what costumes you’ll be wearing (or wore) this Halloween!